So long, farewell.

It is with a heavy heart that I leave you with our last blog post for a few days. That's right, baby! S and I, and our family, are headed to Jackson Hole, WY, for the next week. 


Have you been there? If not, you should go. It is a fabulous resort town at the base of the Teton mountains. I. Am. SO. Excited. And rumor has it that Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock were there a couple of days ago and were spotted on a hike. I plan to bump into them. And we will bond. And I will brush Sandra's hair, and she will tell me to call her Sandy, and she will dish about her love life, and whether her and Ryan are in love, and then she will ask me to be the maid of honor at their wedding on the beach in Greece, and I will most humbly accept. But don't worry, I promise I will still be friends with you even after I become BFF's with the movie stars. I won't forget my roots.

And while S and I will be gone most of the week, there is no need to fret. We have some of our most favorite blogger friends lined up to post for us while we are away. I am real excited about that too, because it's gonna be good stuff. 

So, have a great week, enjoy the guest posts, enter our fabulous Son of a Sailor Giveaway already, and we'll see you soon. 

oxoxo/W. 





Labels: