I like it when you share your opinions.

Last week for work we put on a huge conference, resulting in my working around 50 hours in 3.25 days. I know a lot of you probably work that much all the time, but I normally work 20 hours in a week. I have a pretty cushy life right now, and I like it that way.

Needless to say I am taking work off this week to balance out my work hours and get caught up on school. Why am I telling you this, you ask? Because when I stay home and do homework all day, like I am doing this week, I don't put on cute clothes. I wear extra large men's v-necks and leggings. Hot. Not worth showing to you.

So, today we are going to do something else. Something like this post we did once before. Here is what you do:

Below you will see five items that are "in" right now, but that I am still forming a personal opinion about. All you gotta do is share your honest thoughts about them. Here they are:


 
{link}






{link}



{link}


{link}

Easy enough right? We'll let it simmer for a couple of days then share what everybody is thinkin. Okay. Go.

Yours truly, 


-S.

Labels: