Monday, worms, and my new favorite shirt.

Haaaaappy Monday, lovers! Yes, it's here again. And around these parts it is rainy. And every worm in the Northern Hemisphere is washed up on the sidewalk, and it is the grossest thing ever, but I will take it, since worms, rain, etc., are all springy things, so bring on the grossness, I say!

Today I am going to introduce you to my new favorite shirt. It is so flowery and cute, but doesn't say much, so you may have to be the one to initiate the conversation. I recommend something like, "Hello, shirt. Aren't you looking cute!" At least that is what I say to it when I pull it from my closet, and it usually does the trick.

I love my new favorite shirt so much that I wore it 3 times last week. It is perfect with a skirt, with jeans, or whatever...it does not discriminate against your choice of bottoms. And it was under $13! Wanna meet her? Here she is:

Top: F21 12.90, Skirt: DIY 3.00 {tutorial here}, Tights: F21 3.00,
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 8.00, Shoes: ROSS 7.99

And since my new fav shirt has opened my eyes to the wonder of clothes under $13, I found a few more little gems all $13 or under to fall in love with.
Who says 13 isn't lucky?


Shop: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Okay, now go get lucky! You know, by buying things $13 or under.
{Get your mind out of the gutter!}

ox/W.

Labels: