Monday, February 7, 2011

Sickos.

It seems the pretty life girls may be falling apart.

I am home sick today. I feel like there is a small monster inside of my lungs and he is real mad at me so he is trying to claw his way out of my esophagus.

Then there is poor S with her aversions to all food that isn't of the frozen dairy variety. (Even though I only feign sympathy for her because no one can really feel bad for someone whose "sickness" makes them loose a bunch of lbs as a result of only wanting ice cream for every meal. Life is real hard, S.}

And so, as a result of my ill state, I am not dressed in a manner that is appropriate for this blog. Luckily, I had an extra outift from last week that I never posted, so, if you don't mind my outfit leftovers, I will spare you a post of me in my husbands sweats and my holey Ugg knockoffs, and give you this cheap little number I wore to work last week:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shirt: Ross $7.99, Sweater: Old Navy $5.99, Belt: F21 $2.99,
Jeans: Target $12.99, Boots: F21 $21.99

Now, if you need me, you can find me amongst a pile of tissues, vapor rub, and some Keeping up with the Kardashians re-runs. Visitors are welcome. Bring OJ.  

-W.


12 comments:

  1. Get well soon hugs! May your home be filled with chicken noodle soup and orange juice and may you feel better super soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing, get some rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, and the pieces were all such great prices!
    suchakingdom.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you both feel better!

    You can't go wrong with boots and skinnies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better. I don't mind outfit leftovers.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit. I'm sorry you are feeling sick. Get lots of rest and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo I hate that you are sick! I swear it is totally going around! I love this outfit, and that sweater is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better, both of you!

    Your outfit is super cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!!! You look great. I'm really loving those boots.

    ReplyDelete

You must know how much we love validation. Bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...