I need you + days 4 and 5

My appetite is so off lately. It has happened very suddenly, like, within the last four months. As I mentioned in this post, I eat ice cream almost every day because real food (a.k.a. food that actually has nutrients) never sounds good to me. It is really starting to tick me off.

Last night we decided to go to one of our favorite Indian restaurants. I love love love me some Indian food. But last night, all I could eat without dry-heaving (sorry for the details) was rice and naan. No sauces, no meat, no flavor. 

I have never been a picky eater before. Mushrooms were the only food I ever hated. I'm not pregnant, I can assure you that. Any ideas of what the heck is going on here? 

Grrrr... 

On a happier note, here are days 4 and 5. Going strong.
IMG_0318.jpg
{DAY 4- top: 16.99, Kmart; jeans: 20.00, Charlotte Russe; scarf: 3.00, ROSS; shoes: 21.99, Target}
{DAY 5- top: 3.50, Kohls; belt: 6.99, ROSS; leggins: 5.00, Rue 21; boots: 14.99, GoJane}

Now, please, pull up WebMD, call whoever you know in the medical profession, do what you need to do, and lets diagnose this problem I'm having. I need you.

You guys are the best.

-S.



PS Only 2 days left in the giveaway! Get on that!

Labels: ,