Exercise-Smexercise.

I hate exercising. I know it needs to be done. I know its good for you. I know its one of the secrets to a long and healthy life.

But I just. don't. like it.

I'm the girl that counts walking around the store while shopping as her workout for the day. Pathetic. I know. Especially when I eat ice cream in place of or after dinner every single day. It's a real problem. 

But here's the thing. You know that rare occasion (at least in my case) when you find an outfit that makes you feel totally smokin' hot? That's the last thing that makes you feel like you need to work out.

When I saw this outfit in Guess's lookbook, I cooed. 
Photobucket
{Top: $59.00; Skirt: $44.00; Belt: $50.00; Shoes: $90.00}

It is bangin, right?  
I just so happened to have some very similar items to these, and re-did this goodness, and felt almost as foxy as the Guess model looked.

sred-1.jpg

sred-1.jpg
{Top: $16.99, Target; Skirt: $4.00, DI; Belt: free (came with a dress); Shoes: $21.99, ROSS}

And did you see the price difference? That's always a kicker. And worth celebrating.

I think I'll go eat some ice cream.

-S.


P.S. Did you enter our giveaway? The cutest scarf ever is up for grabs until Friday.

Labels: