Thursday, February 10, 2011

Go away!

Okay, so, as you all know, and as W so eloquently put it in yesterday's post, we are all about forcing spring to come to us by dressing like everyday is April 21st. 

I promise someday we will stop complaining about winter, but in the meantime...

Does this first outfit not remind you of some delicious pink lemonade? Mmmmmm... my mouth is watering. Over the outfit and the idea of pink lemonade. By the pool. In 80 degree weather. 

But the truth is, I had to stand in the snow, in my pink lemonade outfit, with frozen toes because the snow got in the crevasses of my shoes.

Dear winter, please leave. I've had enough. Seriously.
IMG_0357copy.jpg
{shirt: 3.99, Old Navy; skirt: 10.00, ROSS, tights: 2.99, TJ Maxx; shoes: 18.99, Target}
IMG_0331copy.jpg
{shirt: 7.99, ROSS; pants: 4.50, Kohl's; shoes: free, Christmas present; belt: free, came with a dress}

That's really all I have to say.

Any fun plans for Valentine's day? I would LOVE to hear.

-S. 

14 comments:

  1. very nice!:)

    Im not sure about valentines day plan but it will be definitelly something with my darling!

    www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

    xo, Joll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the pink lemonade outfit! Such a springy, happy combo! I, too, am SICK to death of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both outfits are amazing. I love the blouse in the second picture and I am crazy about red tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying for outfit 9! I love it so much. It makes me think of the sweet spring, and then I'm reminded by the snow at your feet and all over my own yard! But in the meantime, I'll just start wearing spring to get me through.

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love both outfits! the pink lemonade tights are so fun!

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink Lemonade might be the best possible description I've heard for an outfit ever. EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am super craving pink lemonade! And a yellow-striped shirt. And pink tights. And sun. this blog is p-o-w-e-r-f-u-l. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture does remind me of pink lemonade, and makes me wish it was summer again.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pink lemonade suit. But number 10 has my heart. You paired that perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just when I thought your outfits couldn't get any better.

    DAY 10. My eyes got huge when I saw it. Can I please have that outfit when you're done with the challenge??!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the first outfit.

    Just working on V-day.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so in love with outfit n. 9 that I can't even speak!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these looks are so fun; I can't pick which I like more. Adding your blog to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete

You must know how much we love validation. Bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...