Mint Condition.

I can’t think of what to say today. I feel bad about this. I really mean it. It seems that all of my creative energy is being sucked out of me by homework, my archenemy.

As a result, let me apologize in advance for the fact that I am now going to talk to you about: my fingernails.

Buckle up.

You see, I am a recovering fingernail polish addict. It’s a real thing. You might be one too and not even know it. Indications you may have a problem include buying new polish every time you go to the store, feeling the need to change polish every night, and having 11 kinds of nearly the same shade of red in your polish collection. If any of these symptoms apply to you, you may need serious help and/or therapy. It won’t be easy. It takes a lot of hard work to reach the important realization that people with ugly nails deserve love too. But there is help.

However, if you think you might be a polish addict, I advise you as your polish recovery advocate, do not go any further on this post. Close your browser. Or click on over and see what Kristine is wearing today. Anything.


Go ahead
.
.
.
Get out of here!
.
.
.
Ok, I warned you…
.
.
.
Oh yes, it’s mint.


{Shop: Scarf, polish, bead-drop earrings, belt, necklace, bracelet, leaf earrings}

My current favorite nail polish/jewelry/accessory color. Mint polish looks so pretty on nails it isn’t even right. And mint jewelry is so yummy and fresh looking I want to marry it.


Photobucket
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 8.00, Top: Delias 7.99, Skirt: ROSS 8.99, Boots: F21 21.99

Photobucket

Yum. Doesn't the word mint just conjure up thoughts of deliciousness in your mind? Mint truffles, ice cream, hot chocolate...Almost makes you forget all about your nail polish, huh?

See fellow polish addict? Together with blog therapy, frozen treats, baked goods, and chocolate, recovery truly is possible. Stay strong.

-W.

{Giveaway closes tomorrow! Hurry fast!}

Labels: