I love the Olympics.






Happy day after Presidents Day everyone! I hope you had an exceptional weekend. I was lucky enough to get the day off yesterday, and boy do I love a work week that begins with Tuesday.

And you know what else I love? The Olympics. And I cannot believe we haven't mentioned them here in the last week while they have been making my life sooo happy. I love having something good on TV all night every night. I love that it is something my husband and I actually enjoy watching together. I love all the ice skating, snowboarding, skiing, speed skating, bobsledding goodness. And I will be very sad when it's over.

Have you been loving the Olympics like me? What has been your fave so far? I think mine was the slope style skiing. Skiing with tricks is neeeeat.

Have a great day!
xo, Sam

---
Top: c/o Oasap
Pants: c/o Jane.com
Flats: c/o Brian James Footwear
Scarf: eShakti
Jacket: SheInside

Labels: