Let me live vicariously






We don't have any parties or festivities to dress up for this Halloween, and I am feeling a little left out. Seeing everyone's Instagrams and Facebook pics in their cute costumes is just so fun! Don't get me wrong, we celebrate Halloween... in fact, just last night we watched Hocus Pocus while eating homemade apple crisp, so there. Halloween partay.

But it doesn't quite feel like Halloween without being able to dress up. So, in an attempt to soothe my soul for not dressing up, let's pretend that this outfit is my attempt at being some sort of biker chick or something. Not so much? Okay fine - a really preppy, not hardcore, motorcyle-less, Hocus Pocus-watching, apple crisp-baking biker chick. It's whatevs.

What were you for Halloween? Please let me live vicariously. You can see I am desperate.
xo/Sam

---
Top: Walmart $5
Jacket: co/Oasap
Skirt: co/Sis-Miss (20% off for PLA readers with code PLA20)
Booties: AMI $16.99

Labels: