The DIY Nursery Series: I heart spray paint.

Today you get to see almost the whooooole nursery! I am very excited by this. You might be excited that this means this series is almost over. Either way we win. Especially because today is all about the thing I love most right after my husband, the babe in my tummy, and DQ Blizzards: spray paint. So much of what went into our nursery was either thrifted or upcycled from things we already had laying around and then hosed down with spray paint. SO affordable and so fun, especially if you use glossy, because then everything looks shiny, and I like shiny things. 

Take a look at a few of our spray-painted treasures: 







Ahhhh...spray paint. A frugal girl's BFF. How I love it.
Now come out baby R! We're reeeeeeeady!!

oxox/ W.

PS. To see the other posts in the DIY Nursery Series click here.

...

Also, did you win the slip shop giveaway? Look and see:

The winner is....


Ashley ByrdCollapse
I LOVE the Wide Scalloped Embroidery in Cream/Ivory--just gorgeous and precious!!


Congratulations Ashley!! Email us at prettylifeanonymous@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

Labels: ,