DIY Sand Art and Painted Succulent Terrariums


I am so excited to share today's project with you! This fun and springy project is a combo of old and new - sand art (one of my favorite crafts from childhood) and painted succulents (which are a new trend I have been seeing). This project is so easy, fun, colorful, and adaptable. These DIY Sand Art and Painted Succulent Terrariums will look so cute as a springy centerpiece, or just to brighten your counters or desk. Here is how I made them.

Supplies:
Mason jars
Colored sand
Faux succulents
Spray paint


Step 1: Start by spray painting your succulents and letting them dry completely.


Step 2: Create your sand art by adding your sand to the jars, alternating colors and playing with designs. A funnel and scoop of some kind come in really handy here.



Step 3: Place your succulent in the sand.




I hope you love them as much as I do!
xo, Sam

Labels: