Spring Closet building with thredUP





We pulled into our driveway a couple of days ago after being gone for a week of spring break-ing and what did my eyes behold when I got our of my car? Tulips! Crocuses! Little green shoots of precious little soon-to-be-flowers peppered all along my house. I could have kissed every single one of their leafy little faces because it means IT'S HERE. The long, frigid, grey, stuck-inside, children with ear infections and infinite amounts of snot season has passed and spring is on the horizon. Makes me want to cry into my crocus shoots, you guys. 

But listen, we know our hearts are freaking READY for the seasons to change, but are our closets? Times can be tough when it's time to transition from one season to the next, and it's not always feasible to change up that wardrobe to fit what hijinks mother nature might be pulling. Not to worry, though, my dear friends. I have the found spring wardrobe solution and that is the infinitely darling, thredUP

ThredUP is a bomb online consignment/thrift store with AMAZING brands and like new (and some BRAND new) clothes, with price tags perfect for building that spring wardrobe. Recently I spent $100 at thredUP and was able to get 9 FAB (including my Banana Republic dress, denim jacket, and Gap jacket that was new w/tags. Cray, y'all.) pieces to build a little spring capsule collection full of cute jackets, dresses, and tops that I can mix and match all spring long. My closet has never looked more banging and spring has never been cuter. 

So, bring it Spring. I'm ready (and have been since like the day after freaking Christmas, but I guess that's not your fault, it mostly has something to do with the rotation of the earth around the sun or something. What I'm saying is, we're glad you're here finally)! 

ox. Liz


Outfit Details
Dress: c/o Banana Republic via thredUP
Jacket: c/o Ellen Tracy via thredUP 
Necklace: Target
Shoes: c/o SammyDress

Flats: c/o Cents of Style 
Jacket: c/o Gap via thredUP
Blouse: TJMaxx
Jeans: Abercrombie




Labels: