It's March (HOORAY!) and while the weather may not agree yet, the appearance of March means spring to us. So, today we've rounded up a few of our favorite PLG spring projects to celebrate! Take that spring fever!
1. This DIY floral + stripes iron-on tee is so easy to make and is the perfect addition to your spring wardrobe!
2. These colorful tie-dye headwraps are made from t-shirts you have laying around your house!
3. These pastel lace bangles are the perfect spring accessory!
4. This Coconut Banana Bread with Lemon Glaze is like spring in a bread pan. So delicious!
5. Easter Eggs! Find four fab DIY Easter egg decorating ideas here.
6. Throw a spring party/shower/event with these fun spring party tips.
7. Make the perfect spring centerpiece or gift with this tutorial.
8. Give your Keds an adorable spring update with this DIY project.
9. Make these Pineapple Carrot Cake Cupcakes and you'll definitely get some spring in your step!
Happy spring crafting!
OX. Sam & Liz