Still Got It






Last week Liz introduced you to She Traveled, our new go-to shop for the CUTEST and seriously well-made top/skirt combos. I wore mine yesterday and am beyond smitten with this striped number. I felt so so so cute, which is good because you know I only have a couple days before the Thanksgiving/holiday stretchy pants make their way into my regular rotation for the next several weeks. With all the pie and turkey and fudge I will be ingesting, it's nice to get one last tailored day in to remind a girl that she's still got it.

Now don't forget, we have a giveaway happening for one PLG reader to win $25 to spend at She Traveled, so head over to Instagram and get entered, if you haven't already! AND, one last reminder that you can get free shipping on all orders at She Traveled until Nov. 30 using the code PRETTYFREESHIP. So much goodness! Get on it!

Happy shopping!
xo, Sam

S H O P  T H I S  P O S T
Top: She Traveled
Skirt: She Traveled
Tights: Forever21
Booties: AMI

Labels: