The Shortcut Shirt







The other day I read that Walmart is starting to do online grocery shopping in some places and when you pull up to the store, they bring the groceries to your car and it's free. You don't even have to get out of your car! Is this the future of grocery shopping?! I hope so because I am all about using shortcuts to make life a little easier. Give me all the shortcuts. Take Easy Mac, for instance. Your child is screaming and hungry and you are sooo close to throwing them out the window. Then, you add water, pop it in the microwave, and BAM, you shaved at least 10 minutes off your mac & cheese prep time and looots of time out of prison for serving time for throwing-hungry-toddler-out-the-window-charges. Other shortcut faves include but are not limited to dry shampoo, drive-thru food of all varieties, fast-dry nail polish, I could go on and on.

Well, today I have a new shortcut to add to my list. This shirt. But wait, am I talking about the tan sweater or the floral blouse underneath? Well, let me blow your mind because I am talking about BOTH because this isn't two shirts, it's one shirt that looks like layers, and I only have to put on one shirt but it looks like two, and that's why I call it THE SHORTCUT SHIRT. It's also really cute and comfy, and I like cute and comfy shortcuts the very best.

You may now share your shortcut secrets with me. But keep them short. Obvi.
xo, Sam


S H O P  T H I S  L O O K
Top: PinkBlush
Booties: AMI
Jeans: UOI Online

Labels: