If I had a million dollars







I just read that someone in Michigan won $310 MILLION dollars yesterday after buying one lottery ticket at the gas station. Do you know how many diapers and Diet Cokes that would buy you? 

I would be SO cute with $310 million dollars in my bank account. Obvi I would first, send some money to the refugees because I can hardly look at HONY without sobbing these days (and that was a really serious thing to insert into a clearly HILARIOUS blog post, but really, I don't know what the official procedure is, but refugees, come to my house!), then I would probably buy my mommy/daddy a new house because they raised me into a genius who buys $310 million dollar lottery tickets at gas stations, then I would buy all the already cut produce from Trader Joe's because it is expensive but now I'm a millionaire and there is NO WAY I'm cutting my own cantaloupe anymore (there is no way Beyonce cuts her own cantaloupe), and lastly I would buy all the Shabby Apple. It's just all so perfect, especially their new September Skies line which includes the Kai dress I am wearing today. SIGH. 

The upside is, even if you didn't have the winning lottery ticket and become a millionaire (sidenote: if you DID win and you read this blog, have I told you lately that I love you and PLZ email me.) you can still look like a million bucks because Shabby Apple isn't just for millionaires! It's for you and me! It's for people who still wake up everyday, cut their own cantaloupe, and maybe decide not to change a diaper quiiiiiite yet because maybe it can hold a little more liquid because diapers are expensive. 

It's fine, you guys. We're rich in LOVE. 
ox. Liz 


SHOP THIS POST
Dress: c/o Shabby Apple
Booties: c/o AMI (similar)
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Necklace: Target (similar)
Bag: c/o Daily Frills (similar)


Labels: