This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., and its advertiser. All opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the great products that make this blog possible! #FallFlavors #CollectiveBias
Oh, fall baking time. Is there anything more wonderful? It's like, we think we are sad that summer is over but then we get our first taste of some warm, gooey, pumpkin deliciousness and all of the sudden we're like "What? Summer WHO?"
I have a lot of favorite pumpkin treats in my recipe box but the one I am sharing today is a staple because it is so easy to throw together, most of the ingredients you will have on hand, and the deliciousness is a showstopper every time. Plus, I used DOVE® Dark Chocolate Pumpkins and Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie Mix in this version to take it to another level of "Who-cares-about-summer-give-me-pumpkin-everythinggg." (And you can find great deals on both of those products here!)
Here's how you make them:
Layered Pumpkin Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a bowl, combine cookie mix, butter and egg. Mix until combined
- Press mixture into the bottom of a greased pan. (I recommend a smaller pan like a 9x5 or 9x9 for a taller, denser bar.)
- Sprinkle with dark chocolate, coconut, caramel bits and pecans.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top, covering evenly
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
Are your ovens heated up yet? I mean, this is Fall baking HEAVEN, you guys. The cookie layer is so chewy and moist with perfect pumpkin flavor and the dark chocolate gives the bar this insanely rich taste. BEYOND.
You can find all MARS® Chocolate products exclusively at Target (and save using the Cartwheel App!) along with all of the other ingredients! I know you are there multiple times a week anyway (You aren't fooling anyone). So, get to fall baking!!
Oh, how I love Fall baking. What are your favorite recipes to start making when the leaves start to change? SHARE! SHARE!
Labels: PLA Cooks, Recipes