Over the weekend




 



Much like the weekend itself, there is so much to love about this outfit from the weekend. First, this skirt. This comfy, flowy, rad-splatter-patterned little number is $11 RIGHT NOW. $11! That is less than my total at DQ on Saturday night, not that that fact should surprise anyone because DQ is my happy (and sad and bored and excited and bored) place. 

Next, these Crocs. I know we've gushed about them before but ooooooomg they are beyond. So ridiculously comfy, so many fun colors/patterns like this CUTE denim pair, and just the sassiest summer wedge that doesn't feel like a wedge. Do you have a pair on your feet yet because if not I'm just not sure where this relationship is going why don't you ever listen to me all I'm trying to do is help you. 

Anyway. It was a good weekend with a good outfit and some really good DQ. What did you do/wear/see/eat this weekend? 

ox. Liz

---
Shoes: c/o Crocs
Skirt: c/o SheInside
Bag: c/o Daily Frills
Top: ROSS 



Labels: