Accentuate the Positive







I. Am. So. Tired. 

That insanely fun weekend and the red-eye flight and adjustment of going back from a life of kidlessness to a life of wiping peanut butter off of everything can really take it out of you. So, I'm happy to have this comfy Shabby Apple dress, and a lot of Diet Coke on hand as I ease back into mom life again. It's sure tough, though. There should be a mandatory easing in process for moms who come back from vacations without their kids, kind of like the first day of school in college where all they do is read the syllabus and skip the lecture until the second class and then you go back to your dorm and nap so as to prepare for the rigors of the upcoming semester. I could use that preparatory nap, you guys. 

Anyway, what I should be saying is I'm grateful I was able to get away at all because it was so lovely, and even though there is a lot of peanut butter to wipe it is off the faces and fingers and clothes and hair and toys of some pretty cute offspring so accentuate the positive, life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, joy in the journey, Live/Laugh/Love, etc., etc., etc. Right? Right. 

So, how are you getting through your Wednesday? I'd love a pep talk.  
ox. Liz 

----
Dress: c/o Shabby Apple


Labels: