On Crocs and Showers and other things






Yesterday we were alerted by the city that our water has been contaminated by some diesel fuel and we shouldn't use it for 48 hours, or until we hear otherwise. As a result, today I am wearing pajamas, my day 4 hair is greased back into a bun, and I don't see the point in putting makeup on because NO SHOWERS. #Blessed.

So I thought it might be nice to reminisce back to Sunday, when I was spick and span, washed hair and shaved legs. And let's not forget this perfect spring dress and wedges combo, which really made me feel like a million bucks. If you follow us on Instagram, you might have seen us post about the magical Crocs wedges, which are so cute, I want fifty pairs, and I could literally run around the block in them without feeling foot pain. And just so you know, I never use "literally" unless I mean it, so you can take my word for it. These shoes are GOOD.

Now happy Thursday to us all! Hope the showers are hot and bountiful where you are!
xo, Sam
---
Dress: c/o SheInside
Wedges: c/o Crocs

Labels: