Leather Leggings Days









The last few days everyone in my house has been sick. Hacking coughs, snot fountain noses, lots of tears. So, at the first sign of the sickness subsiding and the noses drying I did what any self-respecting mother would do: I put on my faux-leather leggings and red heels and ran from the house like an escaped convict fleeing prison (except the running was more of a peppy shuffle given the heels and all). Sick kids are so sad but GUYS they need all this attention that I would sometimes like to be giving to a molten-chocolate cake, in a restaurant, with grown-ups who don't sneeze on you while your mouth is open. But only sometimes. Faux leather leggings and fancy restaurants aren't for everyday, just like babies won't be babies forever, and colds only last for a little while. 

#joyinthejourney

In relation, I do think there are places that deliver molten-chocolate cake so that could be an everyday thing which means either way, things will be fine whether it's a leggings or snot day, so what I'm saying is I thought this post was going to be about the leggings and/or enjoying life's up/downs but it's really about cake. Welcome to the PLG. 

Happy Monday! 
ox. Liz 


----
Top: c/o SheInside (on sale now for only $17.50!)
Leggings: c/o SheInside
Shoes: Sheikh Shoes 


Labels: