Favorite Things






Today's post includes some of my most favorite things... like if I were Oprah I would yell about them at Christmastime and I would give them to all of you. Unfortunately, I am not her so all I can do is write about them here and tell you how GOOD this stuff is. Or as Oprah would say, "YOU get to read about my favorite things, and YOU get to read about my favorite things, and YOU..." Anyway, you get it. 

Liz told you about this most magical bag in yesterday's post, and she was not lying. The Duet 2-in-1 is the bag of my dreams. It is so nice and pretty, has a bazillion pockets, and is big enough to easily fit all the necessities for me and baby. Skip Hop really did it with this one, and I will love them forever for it.

Next up, these sandals from Brian James Footwear are going to be my go-to shoe this summer. If you aren't familiar with Brian James Footwear, it was created by Angela Edgeworth, who also founded pedipedĀ® Footwear, which is our favorite place to get shoes for Chance. These sandals are so comfortable, high quality, and the cutest.

And last but not least, you can get this adorable neon dress from @shopwholesale23 for only $12! Follow them on Instagram and you can shop their adorable clothes at amazing prices.

And there you have some of my favorite things. Feel free to leave your contact info in the comments below so when I make it big and can do an Oprah-style favorite things, you will be the first to get all the stuff.

xo, Sam

---
Bag: c/o Skip Hop
Sandals: c/o Brian James Footwear
Dress: c/o @shopwholesale23
Jacket: c/o SheInside

Labels: