We get a lot of questions here at the PLG about our favorite bargains so we decided that today we would share our favorite tried and true beauty products under $10. These are all products we use on a regular basis (if not daily) and are all major steals. We love them, we love you, so let's get it on!
1. Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Crème // With the curse of fine hair, most products make my hair feel weighed down or greasy and my hair breaks so easily. This product has minimized my split ends for reals without making it feel gross. I looooove it.
2. L'Oreal Volumious Million Lashes // This mascara! I get asked all. the. time. if my lashes are real. They are! It's just this magic mascara!
3. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer // Don't apply eyeshadow without this miracle. Your shadow won't be able to move a muscle with this under it. Plus, it's $2. If you don't have this in your makeup arsenal you aren't doing it right.
4. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream // I have never been one to wear much skin makeup because I hate how it feels, but this BB Cream evens out my skin tone while keeping oil under control and without feeling heavy, and it's my best friend.
5. Frankinscence Pure Essential Oil // This one is a new find and I am obsessed. I use it as a spot treatment on acne, but it also heals scars, reduces anxiety, and minimizes pain.
7. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat // One of my best girlfriends introduced me to this stuff and it is legit. I usually like to do my own gel nails but it's a time commitment every time I need my nails done. So, when I am in a hurry and need my nails done quick, I slap on some regular polish and this topcoat and my nails dry at the speed of light and last longer than any topcoat I have ever seen.
8. Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner // We both have been religious users of this liner for years now and can't live without it. It stays put all day and the applicator is so easy to get a smooth line. Perfect for the cat-eye challenged (me).
9. TanWise Sunless Tanner // This is the best affordable sunless tanner I have ever EVER used. Natural deep color, no icky smell, and foolproof to apply.
10. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder // Brows are the big thing these days, and this is the best product I have found to fill mine. Blends perfectly, easy to apply, looks natural... it's a must have!
What are your favorite beauty steals? Girlfriends tell! Give it to us in the comments.
ox. Liz + Sam
Labels: Living, style