We LOVE love day at the PLG and we have done a zillion Valentine's/heart/love themed projects to prove it. So today, on this first post of looooove month, we have a round-up of some of our favorite past projects for your Valentine. Here's the breakdown:
2. Love these DIY Heart Jeans
so much and still wear them alllllll the time. So cute.
3. This Heart Tote
is so easy and still one of my favorite bags I own!
4. Still obsessing over the deliciousness of these Red Velvet Shakes
. I love making them every February!
5. Make a pair of these Heart Leggings
for yourself or your Valentine! ADORBS.
6. Brigadeiro! How I love thee. And so will your Valentine! These rich Brazilian Truffles
are always a love-day hit.
7. The cuteness and simplicity of this Iron-On Heart Tee
is beyond. You have to make one.
10. Love this DIY OXOX Tee
Sam made. She's an iron-on genius.
12. Make this Hand-Stamped Heart Apron
for the cooks in your life. They'll appreciate the cuteness, you'll appreciate that it makes them want to cook more things for you.
You're set! Now get to work! There's a lot of love to get to spreadin!
Happy February! We love YOU!
ox. Liz & Sam