Valentine's Insurance





It's here! Loooooove week! So, I thought we should start the week off with a little red on the blog, and a little chocolate-in-the-shape-of-hearts eating off of it. Yes, that's what I'll be doing today. You see, I like to start the chocolate eating early in Valentine's week so that I feel especially full of love when the actual day is here. I mean, you would hate for Valentine's Day to show up and find that you don't feel love toward anything. However, you can be assured that you'll always feel happy and full of love if you are full of chocolate, so it's essentially Valentine's insurance. I mean, I was no boy scout, but I take the motto "Be Prepared" VERY seriously.

Happy love week! Love YOU lots!
ox. Liz

---
Dress: c/o Oasap (on sale NOW for $23 + free shipping + use the code BYEJAN for 30% off!)
Tights: c/o Hanes
Shoes: Shiekh shoes 13.99

Labels: