Rockstar Feelings





Red. Pleather. Leggings. Is there anything you can't handle when you are walking around in these suckers? No. The answer is heck no. They look foxy but couldn't be more comfy and I get pretty serious Steven Tyler vibes when I put them on because I feel like a rockstar and because he is a bad-A and he happens to be my hair spirit animal and I love him so what I'm trying to tell you is they are good, and if you don't have a pair I don't know how else I can convince you further. I mean, I told you about the Steven Tyler part right? Yeah, I've got nothing else for you, except that RIGHT NOW they are 8.99 RIGHT HERE! Go get some. Your inner rockstar is waiting.

ox. Sam

---
Top: c/o SheInside
Leggings: c/o Our World Boutique
Necklace: c/o Oasap
Boots: Call It Spring

Labels: