Straight Talk






So, usually we mention the clothes we are wearing a little, but those remarks are generally hidden inside puns, analogies, jokes, etc. Well today, all I want to do is talk about the clothes. That's all. There is so much goodness here, so I'll give it to you straight. Let's start at the top.

This sweater from White Plum... oversized, cozy, colorful, soft. White Plum has so many cute sweaters right now, and PLG readers can get 20% off their entire purchase from now until 11/17 using code PRETTYLIFE! So go take a look and add a sweater or two to your wardrobe, why don't you? 

Next up we have the perfect dark-wash, high-waisted, semi-stretchy jeans from Lee. High-waisted jeans are my BFF after having a baby, and these keep everything under control and make it so I don't even have to suck in. Hey yo!

Those wedges, though. On sale right now at Yellow Box, my new favorite shoe store. I am kinda tall already so I usually never wear shoes that add much height, but I wouldn't care if these things made me 8 feet tall. They are the comfiest and I feel foxy in them. 

Last but not least is the bag from PacaPod, which I really love, but I will tell you more about it in another post soon. 

There you have it. Sometimes you just need to be informative, ya know what I mean? I would recommend any and all of these products, so go shopping! You have my permission.
xo, Sam  

---
Sweater: c/o White Plum
Tee: c/o Savers
Jeans: c/o Lee
Booties: c/o Yellow Box (Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!)
Bag: c/o PacaPod

Labels: