Shoe Thief.






I borrowed these shoes from our Mother, whose closet is basically Mecca for a shoe lover. Now I just need to find a way to convince/manipulate her into believing that she no longer needs them and she should give them to me. I'm considering hatching some sort of scheme where I convince her that they are no longer cool, maybe by enlisting a cast of zany characters wearing the same kind of shoe around her so she could see the error in her ways by continuing to own them.

Like maybe I could hire an actor who could pretend they were totally nuts and really really not cool who would bump into her somewhere and cause a scene that would shock my mother, and she would be like, "Man, that person was CRAZY" and then she would be all, "and they are wearing those shoes that I have!" and then she would be all "I'm never wearing those things ever again!" Then I'd swoop in and be like, "I'll get rid of them for you," and she'd be like "THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD DAUGHTER ALWAYS THINKING OF OTHERS" and I'd be like, "I know" and then I would put the shoes on and run away looking so good because they really are still cool shoes it was just an actor who made them seem like they weren't and my perfect plan would be complete!

Or maybe I'll just "accidentally" put them in my suitcase when we go home next week. I'll keep you posted.

ox/Liz
---
Top: c/o Pink Blush
Jeans: Charlotte Russe 19.99
Shoes: Borrowed from my Mama

Labels: