U.S.A!







Here's what I wore yesterday, pre-World Cup watching. Are you watching? Sam and I are mostly by default since both of us happen to have soccer obsessed husbands who have been doing a lot of "working from home" during the week and weekend soccer parties on the weekends since it started. And luckily, the anxiety of the games requires lots of stress eating of delicious game time foods so it works (Get at me, nachos!).  

However, after yesterday's 4-hot-dog-nail-biter I'm afraid I'm going to have to start to reign it in if the US keeps up this roller coaster behavior. Did you see? It was cray. The only solace we can take from such a cruel game is that A. Ronaldo helped to score that last one and because he did we will have more opportunities to, you know, look at Ronaldo, and B. Since the stakes are so high there will be even more hot dogs required at the next game, the prospects of which bring me great satisfaction. Or maybe we'll have steaks in honor of the high "stakes." Or brats since we're playing Germany. Or some kind of meat on a spit since it's in Brazil. Mmmmmm. Guys. Soccer is delicious. 

Like I was saying, go USA! Happy eating...watching!
ox/Liz 

---
Top: c/o Oasap
Necklace: c/o Oasap
Skirt: Lands End Canvas 12.99
Flats: Payless (So old I can't recall the price)

Labels: