Hungover.






Happy Tuesday, friends! I must admit, I'm still having a hard time typing on account of my lingering sugar hangover. Binge sugaring is real, people, and on Easter the lines between having an Easter treat and consuming a truckload of jelly beans as an appetizer to breakfast got awfully blurred. So, on days like today after fab holiday weekends of playing too much and eating EVERYTHING, dresses like this comfy and sassy maxi and medicine cabinets stocked with ibuprofen are my friends. Unlike that Easter bunny who I thought was my friend. He's the one who got me into this mess, and where is he now? Hopping down the bunny trail, that's where. If that's not a cautionary tail about choosing good friends then I don't know what is.

But, regardless of my hangover, I do hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!
Go ahead and tell us about it. We'd love to hear.
xo, Sam

PS...This little maxi and adorbs flats are from the fab shop, White Plum who we will be featuring all week (including a giveaway tomorrow)! AND, all PLA readers can get 20% off their purchases this week (today until the 26th) using the code PRETTYLIFE20!! Happy shopping!!

---
Dress: c/o White Plum
Flats: c/o White Plum
Necklace: $8 Kohls
Belt: Mom's

Labels: