A Thing or Two.






We've got a thing or two going on around here. I shall list them. They are three-fold:

1. This is an outfit Sam photographed before having her babe. See her cute little bump? Loooong gone. Wild times, ya'll. Still can't believe that baby is out. Wild times. Way cute elephants though, huh?

2. Today, after over two weeks of help from my mother-in-law and my own mommy, my help is going home and leaving me all alone in the deep, dark, abyss of two babies against one momma. I'm scared. I want to hide under my covers and let the children just fend for themselves for awhile. I'm not readyyyy. However, the good thing is I have a shelf in the fridge stocked with Diet Coke so I'll never really be going at it alone. #Blessings.

3. Thanks so so much for your sweet comments/emails/messages about Monday's post. It means so much and I love this little community of lovely people who read PLA. Yes, that's you! You're a good person and I love the heck out of you.

So, that's really all I've got for you today. I shall now commence hunkering down under said covers. I mean it. That's where I'll be. Don't tell the toddler and newborn. They'll be fiiiiine.

ox.Liz

...
Top: c/o SheInside
Cardigan: F21 $12
Leggings: Kohls $9
Flats: ROSS $9.99

Labels: