Take the plunge






This belly of mine has done quite the growing number in the last week. As a result, I have decided to take the plunge into the maternity clothing realm. And boy, was that a good decision. I mean, sure you might still be able to fit into your normal pants, but do those pants feel like PJs while essentially doing the job of shapewear and looking cuuute? I know mine didn't. These maternity pants, on the other hand, fit that very description and I am completely sold. Also, let's not forget this maternity shirt... thank you black side panels for minimizing how wide I look and feel at the moment. And again, looking cuuute.

Seriously, though. Maternity clothes. If you have held out or are postponing, just don't. Take the plunge. You will thank me.

Have a great day!
xo, Sam

---
Shirt: c/o Pink Blush Maternity
Pants: c/o Boob Design
Scarf: Gift
Booties: AMI $16.99

Labels: