Hearts Day.





Today is my second-to-last day in Utah after two glorious weeks, and tomorrow night I board a red-eye back to the East coast. Therefore, I feel it appropriate to be wearing a sweater covered in hearts today because my heart is so big and full and thankful that I could come and visit and be with my people, and eat all the Utah foods, and drink all the dirty Diet Cokes, and be close to the mountains, that being all wrapped in hearts is what feels the most right. 

Living far away from family has been really rewarding and full of opportunities that I wouldn't trade, but man, I loooove being back to the place I will always always call home. So, hearts it is today, and maybe a sweater covered in donuts it will be tomorrow, you know, for coping purposes. Even though I don't have a donut sweater, I'll pry just eat a lot of real donuts and wipe my glaze-covered fingers on a normal sweater. Either way. 

Happy hearts day!
ox/Liz

---
Jeans: Charlotte Russe 19.99
Boots: c/o Tailor and Stylist 

Labels: