This is a sponsored post on behalf of I Love to Create. Thank you for supporting us and our sponsors!
This time of year it can get a little crazy finding festive outfits to wear for work parties, family get-togethers and other holiday events. In an attempt to spruce up a shirt or dress that I already had, I decided to whip up a little Peter Pan color.... and even better, a red glittery bedazzled Peter Pan collar! Using just a few products (including a few from the Tulip Holiday Sparkle and Shine line) and a little bit of time, you can quickly add a sparkly touch to your wardrobe.
Here's what you need:
- Crystals (I used Tulip's Hot-Fix Glass Crystals)
- Adhesive (I attached the crystals using Tulip's Cordless Heat-Setting Tool)
1. Draw your collar on the backside of the felt.
2. Cut the collar out of the felt.
3. Arrange the crystals on your collar.
5. Attach the crystals using whichever adhesive method you choose.
6. Add a chain.
Voila! I think this project probably took about $3 and twenty minutes to make. Just look how it makes this sweater super festive!
Happy festifying (yeah sure... that's a word)!
Don't forget to follow I Love to Create on social media!
Also check out this easy holiday inspiration post from ILTC! These Christmas
trees are so cute and you won't believe how easy they are to make!