PLA JSYK: Fab Fall Boots for $25 and under + 20% off!


If you're like me, these days you've got boots on the brain. The leaves are falling! The pumpkins are on doorsteps! Yep. I'm gonna need all the boots. 

My boot philosophy is to have one or two classic investment pairs that I spend good money on and can wear year after year. I then buy a pair or two of super trendy and cheaper pairs that I can wear the heck out of for a couple of seasons and then toss without guilt as the style winds blow. The boots in this post are the latter. They are cheaper than a date night at the movies and cute/trendy/fun as heck. PLUS, you can use the code RED20 and get an extra 20% off your entire order! Here's a couple I want on my feet like, yesterday...and guys! Sooo affordable!  

 Find them all here: 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12


You're gonna look boot-i-ful! (Ya, I said it and I'm not even mad about it.)
JSYK.

ox. Liz

*This is not a sponsored post. We just like cheap boots. The end. 

Labels: