On sweaters, and Mondays, and baby hands.






I had the most thoughtful post written and ready to post this morning telling you about my lovely road trip this weekend, along with a description of every fall-themed activity, all the while tying it in perfectly to the sweater I'm wearing today with the most satisfying of metaphors. Then, about 3 minutes ago, I opened the post to edit then you know, post it, when out of nowhere came little hands on the keyboard and a blank blogger screen except for this message from Baby Redd to the world: A2D@FK#E(DK. 

Fine. You win Monday. 

So, here's my sweater, my weekend was good, Monday is bad, Diet Coke, etc., etc.
Also, A2D@FK#E(DK.

ox/Liz 

---
Outfit Details
Sweater: c/o Oasap
Necklace: c/o Oasap
Blouse: Kohls $2.00 (w/coupon!)
Jeans: Charlotte Russe 18.99
Flats: ROSS 8.99

Labels: