Pinned/Tried/Loved It: DIY Ring Bracelet


I have seen this DIY all over Pinterest, and since I happen to have an abundance of rings that I never wear, I loved the idea of re-purposing my rings into a bracelet! So, I got out my rings, bought myself some supplies, and BAM! I had a darling new bracelet in about 2 minutes.


Even though I am sure you could figure this out on your own, here are the details of this little project:

What you need:
Rings
Chain
Jump rings
Maybe some pliers to open and close the jump rings
 
What you do: 
Well, you put it all together. It's really that simple. You could also spray paint them if your rings are mismatched and don't look good together. Pretty much, you can do whatever you want.


But really, I loved this project and how it turned out! So glad to give my rings a second life.

Have a great day!
xo, Sam

Labels: