If loving you is wrong...


Top: Thrifted 2.99
Dress: Target 6.99
Leggings: c/o We Love Colors
Boots: UrbanOG 16.99





I am hereby wearing a summer sundress in the fall. There are surely fashion rules against this, but I don't think Nina Garcia reads this blog, and if she does she can A. Give me Tim Gunn's number so I can call him and tell him I love him, and, B. Take her fashion rules, and, you know, stop telling me what to do.

You see, what Nina and her rules could never understand is the intoxicating high that comes from purchasing a clothing item, like this sundress from Target, for under $7, whether it makes sense for the season or not. I mean, I would wear a freaking sweater in July and flats that are a half-size too small from that dang store if they were pretty and I could get them both for under $10. I would. Don't test me. Cheap clothes shopping is my drug. Target is my dealer. 
  
Nevertheless, I suppose admission is the first step to recovery, not that I really want to get better. That is, unless there are meetings for addicts somewhere that are hosted by Tim Gunn. Or, that have Target popcorn. Or are just held inside of Target with a good view of the accessories department from the meeting because omg the hats and scarves there are so cute right now.

Ok, so I have a problem. But like I was saying, a $6.99 dress! That's cheaper than breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and you don't EVEN wanna get me started with that obsession. The tiny glass syrup bottles! The vintage candy! If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right.

ox/My name is Liz and I'm a Target-clearance-addict








Labels: