These donuts! I just say enough good things about them. So scrumptious and fluffy, so much blueberry deliciousness, and so so easy. We ate them all in a matter of hours and dreamed of them loooong after. If you do not yet have a donut pan, I am telling you, INVEST. Here is why: You can make DONUTS IN YOUR HOUSE. So get one and then start your beautiful journey of homemade donuts here, with these double blueberry delights. Oh...you're gonna love them.
PLA Double Blueberry Donuts
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 11/4 c. fresh blueberries
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine Chobani Greek Yogurt, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Fold the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture, until just barely combined and lumpy.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of blueberries, and transfer the mixture to a pastry bag.
- Spoon the batter evenly into a donut pan, and bake for 14 minutes or until just beginning to brown around the edges.
- Meanwhile, place all the remaining ingredients in a blender, chopper, or food processor, and process until smooth.
- Take out donuts and let cool completely, and drizzle or dip in glaze.
YUM. Happy baking!
Labels: PLA Cooks, Recipes