Long Live Patterned Pants.

Top: Old Navy $3.99
Necklace: rue21 4.99
Pants: c/o SheInside
Shoes: c/o MayKool







Guys. How long is the printed pants trend going to last? Or, more importantly, what can we do as a team to make sure it never goes away ever? My whole closet is pretty much busting these days with printed pants of all kinds, and when I see a print I don't have in a store it has become a reflex to take off shelf, take to register.

Therefore, if this trend fizzles out I fear the repercussions could be dire. I imagine that a kind of hysteria may ensue where I will be forced to stand up for printed pants and march on the steps of Vogue (or whoever it is that decides what is "in') shrouded in my printed pants and brandishing my printed-pants flag (which I shall fashion for dramatic effect) while Meryl Streep (I've seen The Devil Wears Prada, she would obviously be my adversary in this cause) stares at me in her solid pants, and I will beg her to change her mind, to put "J/K Printed Pants are IN FOREVER!!!!" on the cover of her magazine. And, maybe she will say that yes, she will do it, but, only if I can get the new Harry Potter book for her girls, but I don't know how to do that because I'm not Anne Hathaway and also, I have a kid too and ain't nobody got time for that.

So instead, I'll probably just go home and keep on wearing my printed pants because I like them and I don't read Vogue anyway because I shop at ROSS the land where you buy sunglasses for $4.99 not $499.

I guess all I'm trying to say is LONG LIVE PATTERNED PANTS! I love you and I will just wear you forever if I want. Meryl can go take a hike.

ox/Liz


Labels: