Happy August!

 Skirt: c/o Bella Ella Boutique
Top: Kohls $2.00 (w/ coupon)
Necklace: c/o rue21
Shoes: c/o SammyDress
Bag: DIY (Find the tutorial here)





AH. IT'S AUGUST. WHAT?

Summer is just slippin out of our hands like an eel in olive oil and I find it very distressing. Thus, I give you a number of images where I wear a variety of summery colors for this, the first day of the last real summer month. Also, along with these pictures I give you a warning that I plan to dress myself like a straight up neon rainbow until September because SUMMER YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T GO (Don't you wish you could date me? I make a super chill, low-drama girlfriend and I never overreact to minor things. Ever.)

Also...like I was saying, Happy August!
(Not. Call me when it's June again.)

ox/Liz


PS - Don't forget to enter to win $50 to Bella Ella Boutique! Only a few days left...

Labels: