Posture Problems

Top: co/SheInside
Skirt: Ross $9
Wedges: DSW Gift
Watch: Rue21 Gift





As you might have noticed in the above pictures (especially picture #2), I have MAJOR posture problems. I walk hunched over, I sit pretty much bent in half. When I try to sit up straight, it hurts my spine. I have made a bad habit, but I want to change. And the first step is admitting I have a problem.

Problem admitted.

So here are my questions... Am I too far gone? Or can this be fixed? Anyone know how to fix broken posture? Do I just need to be more aware and stop slouching? Are there exercises that will make it better? I NEED HELP! Please share some guidance, I beg of you.

xo, S

PS - Did I mention that W is coming home today? TODAYYYYYY. We are going to have the sweetest reunion ever.
PS Again - Don't forget to enter the SheInside giveaway!

Labels: