Style Thief.

Scarf: TJ Maxx 8.99, 
Cardi: ROSS 4.99, 
Denim Blouse: c/o SheInside
Pants: Old Navy $2.98 
Boots: c/o Tailor and Stylist 
Watch: Avon (I know, I'm 80!) 14.99




I stole this outfit off a girl I saw at a restaurant over the weekend. I mean, I didn't actually jump her in the bathroom and rip the denim right off of her, but I surely stole her outfit's essence. I couldn't help myself. She was looking real cute and effortless as she innocently ate her chips and salsa, not knowing that a weird creeper in the booth across from her was dissecting her outfit piece, by piece, by piece, so she could recreate it and BE HER. 

Ok, so, I'm creepy, and chances are, if you're walking around looking good, I am watching you. However, at least since I am now stealing the style right off of unsuspecting strangers in restaurants, I look lots cuter whilst I stalk. If that's not a silver lining, I don't know what is. 

ox. W


PS - Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple Giveaway! Only two days left...

Labels: