1. This tutorial for ombre, or gradient, nails that has been all over Pinterest lately. If you have tried this, can you please tell me how it went? Beyond cute.
2. This amazing idea for displaying floating books. I don't know where it came from, so I can't give credit. But someone deserves major recognition for this idea. Genius.
3. Magnum ice cream. You guys, W paid me with a box of these after babysitting little R last night. Needless to say, I will babysit anytime if I am guaranteed one of these bad boys.
4. This DIY for macrame bracelets. Looks easy. Looks cute. I am going to get the stuff for these on my lunch break.
5. Have we mentioned we love Real Salt Lake? Well, we LOVE Real Salt Lake. We will be at the game on the 4th of July, and we will be singing this song a lot (hopefully).
If you have anything (a blog, recipe, DIY, favorite thing) to submit to Five Things Friday, email us! It's a great way to get the word out there.
Have a great weekend!