Pinned/Tried/Loved It: Caviar Manicure

 
I saw these crazy caviar manicures on Pinterest (of course...) and thought it was just the neatest thing I had ever seen. But the official nail caviar is like $40 a bottle, and we all know that is WAY over my nail art budget. 

So naturally, I set out to find a replacement version and now, here I am, sharing it with you. Ready? I present to you "How to do a Caviar Manicure for Cheap".
These babies are the star of this manicure. To be honest, I don't exactly know what they are or when you would ever use them, aside from this manicure. They will henceforth be known as "mini beads". I found this set at Michaels, and with a 50% off coupon, they were $3.50 for 6 colors. Get some.

What you will need:
Nail polish
Mini beads (same color as nail polish)
Nail glue (or super glue)
Clear top coat

Step 1:
Paint your nails. Let dry.

Step 2:
Put a thin layer of nail glue on the caviar nail.

Step 3:
Sprinkle beads on caviar nail.
Let dry for a minute.

Step 4:
Paint clear top coat over caviar nail.

Ta da! Easy and inexpensive caviar manicure that looks super cool and stays on for a good long time.
Another Pinterest copy-cat success!

- - - - -

In other news, the winner of the Grace and Lace giveaway is...

Kailey

Congratulations Kailey! Email us here within the next 10 days and we will get you taken care of.

Have a great day!
xo, S 




Labels: