JSYK: Sweater Leggings under $5!

While S was visiting last weekend we spent a good chunk of time in our mecca, TJMaxx, where we came across the CUTEST fair isle sweater leggings in bright colors for $10. Obviously, we both bought a pair thinking we we had just struck pure, solid, Maxinista gold. Later, we also came across similar pairs at Target for $19.99 and continued the victory party. That is, until our deal balloon was violently and senselessly deflated after finding these adorbs sweater leggings in fun patterns for under $6 here


{Find them here}

Can you believe? $5! And so many fun patterns and colors! Why TJMaxx??? WHHHYY?

Really, it's cool though. I now let my pricier TJMaxx pair stand as a cautionary tale to the deal-seeker who celebrates too soon. I mean, I could have bought myself a pumpkin blizzard with the $5 I would have saved. Maybe even 2 mini blizzards. THE SHAME. If that doesn't scare you straight, I don't know what will.

Also, if you're scared of patterned leggings, don't be. I know they can seem scary, but let S and I be your mentors along your journey of patterned-legging discovery. First lesson: Buy some. They are fun and will sassify an otherwise basic dress, tunic, boyfriend cardi, etc.. And, you will look cute. Second lesson: Do NOT wear with Uggs. Or worse, imitation Uggs as pictured above. You will not look cute.

See? It's easy. Try it. You'll like it. Promise.

JSYK.
ox. W

-----

Also, the winner of the $30 gift card to Bluebird Bride is:

Samantha Tedesco!

Please contact us within 10 days at prettylifeanonymous@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Labels: