1. Guys. I think this is the 10th time I have put Kohls' Lauren Conrad collection in Five Things.
I can't help myself. I saw a bunch of the pieces from the fall/winter line in the store this week and I was dying. So many pretty/colorful/flowy/structured/patterned things, I can't contain my affection. I'm not too proud. Just look:
And see more here online, but don't buy them there. The deals in store are so much better. Just sayin.
2. You better buckle up for this next one. I had no idea this even existed until today, and I feel as if my world has be rocked. Did you know you can buy hand-painted press-on nails on Etsy? They are super gorgeous, and you could buy them and make the whole-wide-world think you are a nail-art GENIUS. Just look at a couple of freaking cute Halloween sets I came across:
3. S just showed me this amazing collection of DIY jewelry projects that are not only doable, but really wearable and sassy, too. Take a look here.
4. PUMPKIN. GINGERSNAP. TRIFLES. Is there anything else to say? Find the recipe here.
5. Have you guys seen the videos where Ellen sends her writer, Amy, to the store and she can only talk in song lyrics? I. DIE. Your day just got GOOD. Watch:
Have a great weekend!