Thank goodness.


{All from Old Navy, All cheap (can't remember specific prices... sorry!)}


Working at home has obviously changed things for me as far as getting dressed goes. I, of course, have no desire to do much with myself and so I choose to dress real simply. Simply meaning as few pieces as possible, and as comfortably as possible, while still looking decent. This is one of those outfits. A button up shirt and jeans. Doesn't get much simpler.

This is where I say thank goodness for this little blog, because without it, there would be lots of sweats-wearing, much less hair-brushing, and much less of me feeling good about myself. And I've got some major conviction that a girl's gotta feel good about herself day in and day out. Isn't that right? So that's that. Thank you blog world for the extra motivation. xoxoxo.

And now... the winner of the Urban Legend giveaway is.....












Congratulations Annie! Email us at prettylifeanonymous@gmail.com and we will work out the details. 
As for the rest of you, have a great day!
XO-S

Labels: