Haaaaappy Neeeww Yeeear!

It's 2012, can you believe? I swear that it was just the fourth of July and we were talking wedges and hot dogs and now all of a sudden Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas and 2011 are done and we've got ourselves a brand new year. And it's gonna be a good one, I can tell. 

First, because the weather has been a balmy 40-50 degrees here lately, which, for January in Utah is pretty much like being in the Carribean. Second, because the new season of The Bachelor started last night and I could not be more pleased by all of the crazy. And last, because this is the year W's babe will be born and he is going to be so smart and cute and a wildly talented baby prodigy and the perfect addition to the band I plan to put together, which will win America's Got Talent this year, making me a bazillionaire, which will lead to my Grammy nomination/win, new houses in the south of France, NYC, and Palm Springs, and subsequently, a budding friendship between me and my new next door neighbors, Beyonce and Jay-Z, who are really nice, but who gotta stop asking me to watch their new babe on the weekends, because obvi, I am seriously busy with the band and houses and all that. 

Anyways, like I said, it's gonna be a good one this year. I've got big plans. One of which is to keep buying/wearing affordable clothes that I like. Even with all the money and fame I plan to acquire. Like these: 

Sweater: Old Navy $10, Pants: H&M $9.99, Flats: Old Navy $4.20, Necklace: Van Heusen Outlet $8




Here's to a fantastic 2012 where all your dreams come true!
oxox/S.


Labels: